Do you love to play golf but have yet to go on a golf tour? Has this been on your travel bucket list for far too long, but you’re still hesitant to give it a go? Or maybe you have a partner who isn’t into golf as much as you are and you’re concerned they might feel left out on a golf tour.
We get it. You’re unsure of what to expect in a golf tour. Our past clients, thousands of golf lovers who’ve been to over 40 golf destinations through our tours, have been in your shoes before. For a glimpse of how we met, and even exceeded, their expectations, our testimonials page is a good start. Since 1999, we’ve been planning and organising golf holidays and custom-made golf packages for golfers and non-golfers alike. We’re dedicated to our craft, as much as we are dedicated to golf. We always deliver a great golf experience for our clients, so you can play the game you love without worries.
Here are some of the best reasons why you should join one (or more) of our Teed Up Golf Tours:
- Options, so many options. We have golf tours near and far. But if crossing time zones isn’t your thing, that’s okay too. We have tour packages for golf resorts right here in Australia.
- There’s one that’s right for you. You can choose a tour that fits your pace and suits your travel needs. You don’t even need to get down to a single-digit handicap to be able to enjoy a golf tour. Golfers of all skill levels are welcome!
- Speaking of welcome, a golf tour’s an excellent way for you to ease into travelling, especially if you’re travelling alone. More often than not, single travellers, men and women, all become firm friends straight away from sharing the experience of a golfing tour. To give you an idea, 9 out of 24 travellers in one of our previous Ireland golf tours travelled on their own. Most of our tours have around 1-2 women and 4-5 men.
- Tour cancellations rarely happen. Our golf tours have always met the minimum number of travel participants required. In fact, we’ve only had one cancellation in the last 15 years. Rest assured, we keep our tour participants in the loop before they even book their flights. In the unlikely event of a tour cancellation, we do refunds.
- We understand that too much of a good thing can be bad. That’s why we make sure all of our golf tours have the right balance between golf days and personal leisure time. Perfect for your partner who wants to tag along but needs a number of non-golf options too.
- We have your convenience in mind. Booking a golf tour of your choice is a snap: Everything’s online, and we do all the legwork for you. You don’t even have to fill out any paperwork.
- A tour eliminates the stress of travel planning. As we said, we do all the legwork for you. All you have to do is to take your pick from our golf packages and imagine yourself already there. We can even send you a free quote for a custom golf itinerary you may have in mind.
- We make it financially manageable for you. We have low deposits for our tours in place, around 2-3 payments along the way.
- Confirmation’s quick and secure via email. Almost there! Let the countdown to your dream holiday begin.
- Waiting can be hard, so we make it easy for you and keep you in the loop. We regularly send updates and lots of exciting highlights you can expect from your chosen tour.
Is it finally time to book your dream golf holiday and join a Teed Up Golf Tour? We think so! One trip may not even be enough. You might even enjoy the experience so much that you’ll keep booking and joining more golf tours in the future. Whether travelling alone, going with a partner who prefers non-golf options, or joining fellow golf enthusiasts, you’ll be in good hands with Teed Up Golf Tours in Australia. Contact us at (02) 8458 9000 to get more information, or if you want to get a free quote regarding a golf vacation you want to have.