Due to popular demand, we are heading back to the land of the long white cloud in February next year!
It’s been a few years since we last visited the North Island of New Zealand. Taking in the wonders of Titirangi and Wainui out of Auckland, Wairakei and Kinloch out of Taupo and finishing the tour with a round at Cape Kidnappers in the famed Hawkes Bay region.
North Island New Zealand is home to a stunning array of golf courses offering magnificent ocean-side layouts through to a protected wildlife sanctuary. These golf courses are sure to inspire, offering 5 world class golfing experiences throughout the tour.
Hosted by Teed Up’s Sandy Baltussen.
- Golfer Double/Twin share: AUD $4,650 per person
- Golfer Single AUD $5,650 per person
- Non-Golfer Double: AUD $3,050 per person
- Botswana Butchery on Sunday evening. (Drinks are to be purchased separately) AUD $90 pp
- Three Doors Up on Friday evening. (Drinks are to be purchased separately) AUD $80 pp
- 6 nights’ accommodation in Auckland, Taupo and Napier
- 5 games of golf including shared carts
- Daily breakfast
- Group Transfers Airport / Hotels / Golf Courses
- Private wine tour with local wine guide final day