Download Our Golf Tour eGuides
Everything you need to know about the Masters
- The Greats – Prominent characters in the history of golf.
- Augusta National – The Course
- The Weather – what to expect
- The Tickets – warnings about buying and questions you should ask before purchasing to ensure yours is real!
- The Autograph Policy
- The Traditions: The Amen Corner, The Green Jacket and the Pimento Cheese Sandwich!
Tips for a Great Golf Holiday
- Practical tips for travelling with Golf Clubs – down to the type of protective bag you should have and how to pack your precious clubs to get maximum protection
- Handy and easy methods of cleaning your gear to avoid declaring and dealing with customs more than you have to
- Ten Tips for Successful Travelling – a list of practical suggestions to keep your group of buddies getting along, including a mention of the important things you always forget to bring along!
- Augusta National – the number one ranking course in the world, home to the US Masters
- St Andrews Old Course, Scotland – the oldest course in the world, widely recognised as the home of golf
- Pinehurst No.2, North Carolina
- Pebble Beach
- Ailsa Course, Turnberry
- The Royal Melbourne, Australia – ranking in the top 3 in Australia and top 10 in the world!
- The Plantation Course, Maui Hawaii
- Cape Kidnappers, New Zealand