Luxury Canadian Golf Tour 2024
3rd – 15th September 2024
A golf tour to Canada has been on my bucket list for a number of years. The photos of the golf courses and scenery always gets me excited. We have spent a lot of time working on the itinerary so that you get to experience the best courses possible without too many long coach journeys. We have planned it so if you have time at the end of the tour you can return to Vancouver on the Rocky Mountaineer Train
ARRIVE IN VANCOUVER & CHECK IN HOTEL COAST HARBOUR
3th September 2024
Check-in to the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel by APA. Vancouver has a whole lot to offer, soak it all in this new Urban Style Hotel concept to the city. The hotel is situated right near the water, a stone’s throw from the beautiful Stanley Park as well as the bustling Gastown district and the renowned shopping on Robson Street and within easy access to an incredible array of arts and entertainment. Rooms come with complimentary wireless Internet and a range of modern amenities. You’ll also have access to the fitness center, pool and hottub. A buffet breakfast is included every day.
If you arrive early, spend the day exploring Vancouver and discovering all that this beautiful Cosmopolitan city has to offer.Possible activities include taking a sightseeing tour, shopping, visiting the museums, visiting Vancouver Aquarium, walking through StanleyPark, visiting Granville Island Public Market where many musician sand local artists can be seen doing their work, dining in one of the many fantastic restaurants, biking the sea-wall around the western end of the city, and much more.COAST HARBOUR HOTEL by APATonight there will be a welcome dinner and drinks included so you have the opportunity to meet your host and fellow travellers.
Tonight there will be a welcome dinner and drinks included so you have the opportunity to meet your host and fellow travellers!
Summary of TOUR INCLUSIONS:
12 Nights of Luxury Accommodation
• Two nights at the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel in Vancouver
• Three nights at the Westin Whistler Resort in Whistler
• Three nights at Predator Ridge Resort in Vernon
• Four nights at the Rimrock Resort Hotel in Banff
9 Rounds of Golf with carts:
1. Round of golf at Westwood Plateau
2. Round of golf at Fairmont Château Whistler Golf Club
3. Round of golf at Nicklaus North Golf & Country Club
4. Round of golf at Tobiano Golf Course
5. Round of golf at Predator Ridge – Predator Course
6. Round of golf at Predator Ridge – Ridge Course
7. Round of golf at Silvertip Resort
8. Round of golf at Kananaskis Golf Club – Kidd Course
9. Round of golf at Fairmont Banff Springs
• All Transfers will be in a luxury air-conditioned coach.
• Daily buffet breakfast at all hotels
• Welcome and farewell dinners including drinks
• Daily and overall golf prizes
• Tour gifts
• Fully escorted by Teed Up’s co-founder Bede Hendren
Non-Golfers Tour includes:
• Half-day Sightseeing city tour of Vancouver
• Peak to Peak Gondola ride in Whistler
• 1 hr Massage Spa Treatments at Predator Ridge Resort
• Half-day Banff Wildlife and Gondola tour
Embark on an unforgettable golf tour through the captivating landscapes of Canada. Our meticulously curated itinerary has been designed to fulfill your long-awaited dream of experiencing the best Canada has to offer. Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring beauty of the courses and scenery that captivates golfer and non-golfers alike.
As the grand finale, we offer the opportunity to conclude the tour with a remarkable return journey to Vancouver on the legendary Rocky Mountaineer Train. Indulge in this unparalleled golfing adventure, where each moment is carefully crafted to provide you with an extraordinary experience that surpasses all expectations.
Meet the Teed Up Team
Director of golf
Mike has been a AAA rated golf professional for the last 15 years and is a multi-awarded PGA Golf Professional with extensive experience playing not only throughout Australasia but in Canada & Japan.
Bede has spent the past fifteen years establishing and growing his own businesses in the Human Resources and the Travel and Tourism industry. He is currently the owner and Manager Director of Teed Up, specialising in organizing corporate golf days and golf tours around Australia and overseas.
Consultant & Tour Host
Sandy joined the Teed Up Team in 2014 and, having organised many golf trips away for her friends and family she knows exactly what our clients are looking for when it comes to golf touring. Sandy brings with her extensive travel and golf experience through her background at British Airways and The Buggy Man.
Tour Host & Ambassador
Chrissy Hordern works as a Tour Host & Ambassador for Teed Up Golf. Chrissy hosted a US Masters Tour for AMEX Platinum & Centurion Card members in 2012 and subsequent tours for couples and friends travelling together to the US Masters & Pebble Beach in 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2018.