I am very excited to host this amazing tour to one of the most beautiful countries in the world. It has been on my bucket list for several years. The golf courses we have chosen are the best in the area and we have combined this with some beautiful hotels and some great sightseeing including a visit to the world-renowned Iguazu Falls.
Argentina is known for its food and wine so we will spend a day touring two of the best wineries in the Mendoza area and will have plenty of evenings enjoying fun times at some of the best restaurants in the country. I am told the steak is to die for!
I am sure Argentina is a country that your non-golfing partner will want to accompany you so we have built in some extraordinary day tours for them including a trip to the Andes Mountains.
The tour includes 6 games of golf as well day tours to the Wineries and the Iguazu Falls. If you have time before or after the tour we can help you with some additional destinations to make the most of your time in South America. We are expecting this tour to sell out quickly so I hope you can join me on this wonderful tour.
MD and Co-Founder, Teed Up Golf Tours
In Buenos Aires
- Accommodation for 4 nights at the Sofitel Buenos Aires (5*) – breakfast included
- Private City Tour
- Tango Show with Dinner and Drinks at Gala Tango (VIP Location)
- 1 round of Golf at the Olivos Golf (caddies included)
- 1 round of Golf at Pilara GC (carts included)
- 1 round of Golf at Buenos Aires GC (Carts + Forecaddies included)
- All the land transfers to courses and airports in Private Vehicle with English Speaking guide – according to itinerary
- For Non Golfers: Half day tour to Tigre
At the Iguazu Falls
- Accommodation for 3 nights with daily breakfast at the Loi Suites Iguazu (4* Deluxe)
- Private tour to the Argentine and Brazilian Side – private English-Speaking guide National Park Fees – Safari Boat.
- 1 round of Golf at the Iguazu Golf (Carts included)
- All the land transfers to courses and airports in Private with English Speaking guide – according to itinerary
- Accommodation for 4 nights with daily breakfast at the Diplomatic Hotel in Mendoza (5* Hotel)
- 1 rounds of Golf at Club de Campo Mendoza (Pull Carts included)
- 1 round of Golf at Tupungato Winelands – (Carts and Pull carts included) – Barbecue and wine after golf included
- Full Wine Day – Lunch and wine included
- All the Land transfers in Private vehicle with English Speaking guide.
- For Non Golfers: Private City Tour + Full Mountain
- Internal flights x 3 Golf Prizes
- All Driver and Guide Tips