Teed Up can’t wait to get back to Europe again to mix the Dolce Vita in Italy with the Vida Doce in Portugual for the best combination of the golfing sweet life the two countries can offer!
Join Teed Up’s Sandy Baltussen in September 2023 as we head to the European golfing playground of Portugal to enjoy some of the golfing delights located on the Troia Peninsula and the famous Silver Coast.
After a week of exploring some of the best Portuguese golf courses, we will head to Italy to experience the feeling of being at the 44th Ryder Cup. The tournament is being held in Rome at Marco Simone Golf & Country Club, where the Europeans will take on Team USA on their home soil.
Enjoy watching the action unfold as you spend Saturday and Sunday watching the Ryder Cup – the Saturday is always tense as both teams try to ensure a big lead heading into Sunday’s Singles Matches – where you will get to see all 24 players in action.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
• 8 Nights accommodation in Portugal
• 3 Nights accommodation in Rome
GOLF—6 ROUNDS OF GOLF
1. Troia Golf Club (Portugal)
2. Comporta Dunes Golf Club (Portugal)
3. Praia D’el Rey Golf Club (Portugal)
4. Royal Obidos Golf Club (Portugal)
5. West Cliffs Golf Club (Portugal)
6. Oitavos GC (Portugal)
• Tickets to Ryder Cup on Saturday and Sunday
• Economy flight from Lisbon to Rome
• Transfers to golf and Ryder Cup
• Welcome Dinner & Presentation Dinner, including drinks,
• Farewell drinks in Rome
• Golf competitions & prizes
• Hosted by Teed Up’s Tour Host Sandy Baltussen