Imagine being at Augusta National to witness the drama that always comes as the leaders play the back nine at Augusta on Sunday! Join Australian sporting legend and golfing enthusiast, Greg Ritchie on a golfing tour of a lifetime to the 2020 US Masters, Pinehurst & Kiawah Island Tour.
One of the characters of Australia cricket, and affectionately known as “Fat Cat”, the burly Ritchie developed into a first class batsman who possessed wonderful timing when in full, glorious flow. Ritchie played 30 Tests, scored 1690 runs at 35, including three centuries and seven half centuries. Greg played for Queensland for 10 seasons.
Since retiring in 1986, Ritchie has had a continuous media career including 2 years as a part of the Channel Nine Commentary Team, and 3 years as part of Brisbane’s Triple M’s Breakfast Show. Ritchie also launched his character “Mahatma Cote” on TV and became a regular on the Channel Nine Footy show.
Greg is also a keen golfer and is married to ALPG Golf Professional Rachel Hetherington, one of Australia’s most successful female golfers. Greg has hosted tours to the US Masters with Teed Up for the past 4 years.
• 9 Nights’ accommodation including:
• 1 Nights’ accommodation Hyatt House Raleigh-Durham Airport Hotel,NC
• 2 Nights’ accommodation Carolina Hotel Pinehurst Resort, NC
• 3 Nights’ accommodation The Carriage House Inn, Aiken, SC
• 3 Nights’ accommodation The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, SC
• Seven games of golf including Pinehurst No.2, Sage Valley and Kiawah Ocean Course
• Masters Tournament badge and post round hospitality for Sunday Final Round & Green Jacket Presentation
• 10 daily cooked breakfasts
• Welcome dinner and drinks plus one other Three Course Dinner at Carolina Hotel Pinehurst
• Presentation dinner and drinks at Kiawah Resort
• Lunch after golf at The Reserve and Sage Valley GolfClubs
• Access to the Teed-Up Augusta Hospitality House following the day at The Masters
• Golf competitions and prizes
• Group transfers to and from all hotels and golf courses
• Return transfers to Augusta National from your accommodation on Masters Sunday
• Group departure transfer from The Dewberry Hotel to Charleston International Airport on 16th April
• Non Golfer Package includes Spa Packages at Pinehurst Resort and The Sanctuary Kiawah Island Resort plus Aiken sightseeing Trolley tour.
• Group escorted by Greg Ritchie
• Tickets to an Extra Day at The Masters – Saturday Round 3 ($1900) or an extra game at Sage Valley on the Saturday ($1450)
• Upgrade to the 5 star Willcox Hotel in Aiken – In the 2019 edition of the Southern Living South’s Best Award, the town of Aiken took home the title of “Best Small Town in the South” and The Willcox was listed as the #1 Hotel in the South. The hotel is a beautiful 23 room boutique hotel decorated in traditional Southern style dark oak and leather. It is the hotel of choice for US Presidents and celebrities.