Full Irish Breakfast at your Hotel
Check Out from Grand Central Hotel and make your own to the Airport / Railway Station for your departure.
|Twin/Double Share Golfers
||Non-Golfer Twin Share
|Euro €8890 per person
||Euro €9970 per person
||Euro €5950 per person
- 2 Nights Accommodation sharing Twin/Double Rooms at the 4* Fota Resort, Cork
- 2 Nights Accommodation sharing Twin/Double Rooms at the 4* Great Southern Hotel, Killarney
- 2 Nights Accommodation sharing Twin/Double Rooms at the 5* Doonbeg Resort, Clare
- 5 Nights Accommodation sharing Twin/Double Rooms at the 4* Grand Central Hotel, Belfast
- Full Irish Breakfast Daily
- Welcome Dinner with drinks wine per person at Fota Resort
- 1 Group Dinner at Great Southern Hotel, Killarney
- Farewell dinner and drinks
- 1 Round of golf at Fota Island : Deerpark Course
- 1 Round of golf at Old Head
- 1 Round of golf at Tralee
- 1 Round of golf at Ballybunion : Old Course
- 1 Round of golf at Doonbeg
- 1 Round of golf at Lahinch : Old Course
- 1 Round of golf at Ardglass
- One forecaddie will be with each group where available to help direct group around the courses (tip 20 euros per player)
- Pull buggies at all courses, caddies and forecaddies on request at own cost
- Coach Driver for 10 days touring
- Kinsale 1 hour walking tour
- Kinsale 1 hour Harbour Cruise
- Bunratty Castle & Folk Park
- Cliffs of Moher tour
- Game of Thrones Public Sightseeing Tour
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Travel / Medical Insurance
- Golf Carts, Caddies or Caddie gratuities, unless stated
- Personal Expenses
- Porterage, Tips
- Other Meals not stated in the itinerary and additional meals/drinks
- Excess baggage charges
- Individual airport/hotel/golf course transfers
Travel insurance is highly recommended so that you may be able to recover deposits and other payments made from the Insurer if you need to cancel for approved reasons in the policy. AIG is our recommended travel insurer. To get a quote within seconds from AIG Travel go to http://aigtravel.com.au/teedup/default.aspx If you are happy with the quote you can continue ahead and purchase the cover within a few minutes. This policy covers golf clubs up to a value of $3000, whereas many other policies only cover clubs to $500. If you believe that you are covered for travel insurance with your credit card, please check with your bank.. Insurance can be taken out within 12 months of the departure date.
Some of the times on this itinerary may change, but we will advise you of any changes as they are known. Travel, accommodation, transport and ticket providers (including Teed Up) change pricing and itineraries from time to time. Prior to you booking and paying for travel in full, all prices and itineraries in our brochure are subject to change at any time. If for some reason the price of the tour you book with us does increase from that stated in the booking form you complete and sign then the client has the right to cancel the tour and will receive a full refund of all monies paid as long as you advise us in writing within 14 days of being advised of the price rise.
DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATIONS:
DEPOSITS: A $1000AUD deposit is required to confirm a place on the tour. This is fully refundable until Jan 1 2018. A second non refundable deposit of $A3000 is due 1 August 2018 once you can take out Travel Insurance.
FINAL PAYMENT Due Feb 14th 2019. No refunds are available after this date. The final payment will be for the full tour price in EURO converted to AUD based on the best EURO sell rate from the Major 4 banks as at 10am on 13/02/17. The deposits will then be deducted from this to give the balance owing. No refunds are available after this date. You can lock in a rate with our FX advisors within 12 months of the tour departure date if you wish (special conditions apply.)
CANCELLATION: Cancellations by the client must be in writing to Teed Up Golf Tours and are subject to the following forfeit of cost per person:
- Cancellation at any time after first deposit has been paid until 1st January, 2018: 100% of depositrefunded
- Cancellation between 1st January, 2018 and 14th February, 2019: 100% of the deposits paid will be lost.
- Cancellation between 14th February, 2019 and departure date will result in 100% of the Package Value lost.
Some providers and suppliers require full payment at time of booking. In these cases no refunds will be possible.
Full terms & conditions can be found at https://teedupgolftours.com/terms-and-conditions
Limit of Liability: This itinerary is accurate at time of compilation. Details may change due to circumstances outside our control. Golf courses and accommodation may change depending on availability but will be replaced by similar standard courses and hotel where possible. This tour includes the services of operators other than Teed Up Golf Tours. For example accommodation providers, golf courses, transport operators and other tour operators. In making your tour arrangements, Teed Up Golf Tours acts only as an agent for those suppliers who are independent contractors and are not agents, employees, or servants of, or in joint venture with Teed Up Golf Tours or its affiliates. All certificates and other travel documents for services issued by Teed Up Golf Tours are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the Supplier and to the laws of the countries in which the services are supplied. While Teed Up Golf Tours takes all reasonable care in selecting the suppliers, it does not accept responsibility for any act or omission of the suppliers. To the extent permitted by law, Teed Up* excludes all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that may arise in any way in connection with the offer of goods and services by Teed Up or any third parties, or in connection with the supply of such services. Pricing and availability may change due to the fact that the tour dates are over 12 months ahead but cost increases, or itinerary changes, will be advised in advance and are expected to be minimal.Timings and order of days are also subject to change. Packages are marketed on behalf of Teed Up Travel (License number 2TA4733)