Tour ends – “A hui kaua – Until we meet again”
Make your own way from the Hotel to meet your departure flight.
(Suggested Flight: QF4 Departing Honolulu @ 11.00 – Arrival Sydney 17.30 next day)
||US$4990.00 per person
||US$2970.00 (sharing with Golfer)
UPGRADE TO OCEAN VIEW ROOM US$965.00 per room
For existing Teed Up clients click here for a simple online booking.
New clients please send back the booking form attached.
A non-refundable deposit of AU$1000.00 is required to secure your booking and guarantee tee times. The final, non-refundable payment is due on 30th March 2018. The final payment will be for the full tour price in US$ converted to AU$ based on the best US$ sell rate from the Major 4 banks as at 10.00am on 28th February 2018. The deposit will then be deducted from this to give the balance owing. No refunds after this date.
- 7 Nights 5* Accommodation at The Modern Hotel Honolulu
- 5 X Rounds of Golf including ½ Share Cart
- All Hotel to Golf Course return transfers
- Welcome Cocktail Party including d’ouerves and drinks
- Farewell Dinner including 3 courses and drinks
- Golf Bag Handling Fee
- Driver gratuity
- Escorted by Bede Hendren
Note we have not included breakfast as clients tell us they don’t want big heavy American style buffet breakfasts before golf so it’s a waste of money. You will be able to buy light breakfasts in hotel or close by each morning.
- International Airfares
- Airport transfers
- Visa Entry
- Breakfast not included
- Additional Meals other than stated in itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Here are some great activities to consider while you’re on Oahu:
- Pearl Harbour – Visit the resting place of 1177 sailors killed on the USS Arizona during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour during World War 11 in 1941.
- Hit the shops – Shopping is undoubtedly one of Honolulu’s biggest attractions, with everything from bargain factory outlets to designer boutiques to explore. Check out International Market Place, Ala Moana Center and the Royal Hawaiian Center.
- At sunset, check out a traditional Hawaiian feast, known as a lu’au. Enjoy pork cooked in an imu (earth oven), haupia (coconut pudding) and poi ( Hawaiian taro),
- Indulge in a Spa Treatment – O’ahu superb spa services offer both Hawaiian and Asian influenced therapies. Just the thing after a hard weeks’ golf!
It is ESSENTIAL that you have Travel Insurance as if you need to cancel your tour for health or other reasons you may be able to claim some of your tour payments back.
For an instant quote and then purchase online, please go to our preferred insurers “AIG” website at: https://www.aigtravel.com.au/teedup/default.aspx
They are one of the few insurers who cover golf clubs up to AU$3000.00 in value. Travel Insurance may be purchased within 12 months of the departure date. If you have Travel Insurance already, please provide us your policy details below.
This itinerary is accurate at time of compilation. Details may change due to circumstances outside our control. Golf courses and accommodation may change depending on availability but will be replaced by similar standard courses and hotel. This tour includes the services of operators other than Teed Up Golf Tours. For example accommodation providers, golf courses and optional tour operators. In making your tour arrangements, Teed Up Golf Tours acts only as an agent for those suppliers who are independent contractors and are not agents, employees, or servants of, or in joint venture with Teed Up Golf Tours or its affiliates. All certificates and other travel documents for services issuded by Teed Up Golf Tours are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the Supplier and to the laws of the countries in which the services are supplied. While Teed Up Golf Tours takes all reasonable care in selecting the suppliers, it does not accept responsibility for any act or omission of the suppliers.
Timings and order of days are also subject to change. Packages are marketed on behalf of Teed Up (License number 2TA4733)